New Zealand UFO lands in middle of road


Mechanic Matthew Robert was 'freaked out' when he encountered a strange object in the middle of the road. The incident took place at around 8:45pm in the evening on the road south of Greymouth. "I was changing a CD as I was driving and when I looked up I saw what looked like a car without its lights on, stopped in the middle of the road outside Shantytown," said Robert.

 "I slammed on my brakes and my eyes were still trying to focus, when suddenly the thing just lit up and shot into the sky." Immediately after the object had disappeared Robert reported difficulty getting reception on his phone and experienced blurry vision for about an hour. "When I came to my senses I noticed that there were three other cars that had stopped on the other side of the road as well,"



he said. "It's weird that no one else has come forward because those people obviously would have seen the same thing I did." A West Coast man is 'freaked out' after coming face to face last night with what he claims was a UFO, parked on the road outside the entrance to Shantytown.

source and credit a unexplained-mysteries

Comentarios